3/30/2016

Listomania



Man alive, it's been a while. But I found some cool stuff on the internet. Wanna see?!

1_ I recently got into watching "The Bridge" and immediately bingewatched the entire first season in one week. For people who haven't seen it: GO WATCH IT! For people who have seen it and want to see some more superdark, scandinavian crimestuff - this looks more than promising!!!




2_ My favourite hockey player of all time, Igor Larionov, writes about his sport. Even if you couldn't give less of a fuck about ice hockey - read it. 



3_ The thing that annoys me most about discussions about Donald Trump?! When people actually claim, that he is a successful businessman. He really is not. 


4_ MERYL IS BACK!!! SHE IS BACK, I SAY!!!!!




5_ And - to leave you on the best possible note - HEDGEHOG BELLIES! 


(as always: click pictures for source, because I don't own them in any way!)

No comments:

Post a Comment