12/09/2015

Hey I put some new shoes on and suddenly everything is right.


On my Tuesday in Prague, I bought myself some new sneakers. Since I somehow made a pact with myself to not buy anything here that you could buy everywhere, I opted for some Czech shoes.


Botas 66 is a Czech label that was fairly popular in the 70s and 80s. My friend told me, that they were literally the only sneakers you could get in soviet Czechoslovakia. After the end of the Cold War they went out of style, but were recently revived to their former glory.


All the shoes are apparently produced in the Czech Republic, and the materials are exclusively from the Czech Republic, Slovakia and Russia.


The prices range from 60 to 85 Euros, which is pretty fair, I think. Also - they are insanely comfortable. Unless you decide to walk in your brand new pair for 7 hours straight, but let's be honest: no shoe in the entire world is comfortable enough for that...

No comments:

Post a Comment