11/02/2015

Twenty-nine.


Last Saturday I finally turned 29 years old. And so far, it's been quite alright, actually. I got a surprise singing-and-waving-sparklers-around-thing around midnight, I got a cake and a pretty pink tiara and also lovely presents and a shitload of nice people writing me messages and congratulating me. All in all: Not too shabby.

All that's left to do now is a few things I want to do before I turn 30. And I have an entire year to do them. Which means, I will completely forget about them, remember next October and then panic and try to do them in the course of three weeks.


The List of Doom (a.k.a. Things to do before I turn 30)

- Learn how to install a lamp
- Hitchhike
- Break into a public swimming pool at night and take a swim
- Make out in the pouring rain / during a snowstorm
- Milk a cow
- Throw a massive costume party
- Travel somewhere I have never been before
- Learn a new language
- ...


Alright, now I'm gonna need your ideas what else to do. I'm not gonna eat raw tomatoes and/or squash. Apart from that - I'm quite perceptive to pretty much anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment