10/01/2015

Love letter to the BBC, part 18243768

Oh so many reasons to be completely and utterly in love with the BBC. One of them is the fantastical wonder that is the BBC Live Lounge. It's a fabulous concept that takes brilliant artists and makes them cover songs by other brilliant artists. And since I am a big lover of cover versions (unless it's Guns'n'Roses covering Bob Dylan. I mean, SERIOUSLY!) I will now present to you the best cover songs ever done at the BBC Live Lounge.

Please put your seat in the upright position, stop all smoking and listen carefully. Here we go!

Chvrches covering "Cry me a river" by Justin Timberlake




Taylor Swift covering "Riptide" by Vance Joy




Ed Sheeran covering "Stay with me" by Sam Smith (One might ask "Does the world really need Ed Sheeran to cover another song. The answer to that is "HELLS YES!")




And finally James Bay covering Florence & The Machines "Shake it out"




Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment