9/27/2015

Rebootilicious


Oh well, so we're back. It's been a long long while since I have written anything on this blog. Life got in the way BIG TIME and there were so many other things that needed taking care of first.

Want me to give you a run down of everything that happened the past few months? Well, I went to Brighton, did the news on the radio for a few months, quit my job, had one of my best friends move in with me, went to Danmark for a few weeks and now I am back at university (insert sad trombone sound here) and try to make it as a journalist. I also sort of work for our local ice hockey club now. And I had a wonderful summer with loads of red wine and also some pretty boys to look at and cool people to hang out with. Yay me!








Alright, what's gonna happen now? Well, as you may notice, there is a new blog header by my amazing friend Karo and I love it so much, I want to print it out and use it as wallpaper in my bedroom. Seriously.

And there will be other new stuff on here very soon, so prepare for some feminist rants, Youtubevideos of puppies and recipes for Cupcake-Brownie-Pancake-Chocolate-things. I also take suggestions as to what YOU GUYS want to see on here. Any wishes?

But first, here's some music for you. Welcome back!

No comments:

Post a Comment