12/10/2014

Grinchey grinchey, grinch grinch.


I've been hanging out with a lot of Grinches lately. People who supposedly hate Christmas, don't like shopping for Christmas presents and leave my flat instantly when I put on some light Frank Sinatra Christmas music. And, to be honest, with work and also some general chaos reigning my life, it's been a bit hard to get into the right Christmas spirit myself.

But fret not: I now have a few videos, that will put the Christmas joy right in your cold little hearts. Or at least make you giggle for a bit. May the world be jolly and bright. Or something.




SNL's take on Christmas. Jimmy Fallon as Russell Brand kills me every time. As does the line "Jeezus, I'm so much better than you!"




It's a 16-year-old from Canada who sounds like Elvis and looks like someone I would have had a massive crush on when I was around 14 years old. Also: Ellen. So much love.




 Unfortunately I can't put one of my alltime favourites on here, but I can link to it. So: CLICK HERE AND SEE THE BEST RYAN GOSLING CHRISTMAS VIDEO OF ALL TIMES! 



Gotten into the right spirit yet? Then sing along now.We both know you want to.

1 comment:

  1. I'm a Grinch most of the times but sometimes, when noone sees me, I become a christmas unicorn https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_cPQn6vOdo

    ReplyDelete