12/18/2014

2014 - The Music


It's December, which is traditionally a month for looking back on the year behind us. Which is precisely what we're doing now. Today's topic: music.



This year I listened to 9.950 minutes of music. Which is about 7 days. Seems a bit little to me, but Spotify doesn't count the records I listened to on my stereo (like the truly ancient person I am...).


My favourite artists after season. Lots of Portugal the Man and girl power (although I actually don't like Haim and can't remember listening to them at all...). But Spice Girls! Fuck yes!


Apparently this was my favourite song this year. Seems about right, I listened to it most of my summer. But it's good to see that none of my embarassing favourites have made my Top 10 list....

But, not to disappoint anyone - here are my Top 3 embarassing songs this year...


3 Beyoncé - Partition


(Sorry, this is a remix, but I wanted to put the official video on here. Holy fucksticks that woman is gorgeous!)

Sexiest song of the decade - hands down! Queen Bey, you did it again...


2 Pitbull feat. Kesha - Timber



Actually it's from last year, but I listened to it so much this spring, I'm pretty sure my neighbours wanted to murder me. Sorry guys...


1 Taylor Swift - Shake it off



God, I hate Taylor Swift. Seriously, all I want to do is repeatedly punch her in her stupid ferret face. But this song is so unbelievably catchy, I can't stop listening to it. Needless to say, I know the lyrics by heart. Even the rapping part. Oh yes, I'm serious!

No comments:

Post a Comment