10/08/2014

So no one told you life was gonna be this way.



It's been 20 years since my favourite tv show of all times aired. It's been 10 years since it finished. It's been 5 years since I discovered this gem of television history and it's been 2 days since I last binge watched some episodes to make myself feel better. Because everything immediately, automatically gets better when you get to hang out with Chandler, Joey, Monica, Rachel, Ross and Phoebe. Everything!
And since I am not alone in all of this, I have collected five things about my favourite group of New Yorkers from the internet. Could I BE any more excited?!

1. Let's start it off with a whole lot of Janice. I gotta buy a vowel...




2. And here's some classy art to go with your television obsession...


3. There's currently a pop-up shop in New York City that looks like the Central Perk coffeeshop. Which is where I want to be right now.

4. I know, I have posted this before, but there is no way anyone could not love the Chandler Bing song...




5. And of course that leads us to who my favourite character of the show is. Which - of course is Chandler. I mean, that competition is not even close...




And here's a little bonus: Oh so many Friends Gifs... 


(as always, click the picture for source)

No comments:

Post a Comment