10/06/2014

5 things from the internet

Man alive, it's been a while since we had a random collection of fun things from the internet. But the internet is never on holiday, so there's a whole lot of new stuff out there and I am browsing the web endlessly in order to find them and show them to you (alright, I'm also bored at work sometimes...).

1. Glorious Aziz Ansari has a brilliant stand up program called "Buried alive". It's produced by Netflix, which is how I got to watch it. In it he talks about the obscene miracle called "men, randomly sending pictures of their penises to women they know". So much love for Ansari at this point!!!




2. I don't know about you, but I find the concept of time traveling deeply disturbing. Seriously, the only time I grudgingly accepted a time traveling storyline in anything was in the third Harry Potter book and even then it really gave me the heebie jeebies. It's just something about changing stuff in the past and alternate realities / parallel universes - basically, it's the reason why I continue not to watch Dr. Who. Anyhoo, the point of this tirade about time traveling: It seems like a few famous people have doppelgängers in the past. And that picture of Jay-Z... well, I'm pretty sure that time traveling actually played a role in this...


3. I'm not much a fan of zombie movies either, but the very funny Aubrey Plaza has taken it upon herself to convince me otherwise. Probably have to break my zombie embargo for this one...




4. Trevor is a regular guy. Just like anyone else, really. But there's one very specific thing that's setting him apart from us all. Trevor looks like Barack Obama.


5. And finally: Here's that sexually enlightened R'n'B song we've all been waiting for. Unfortunately I now have this stuck in my head... oh boy...




No comments:

Post a Comment