8/28/2014

There’s no starting over, no new beginnings, time races on, and you've just gotta keep on keeping on.



...aaaand we're back!

Hello lovely blog readers! It's been a while since I last posted something on this blog. Mostly because I was on vacation and din't have access to the internet for roughly two weeks (It was like being in rehab or at fat camp...). And - to answer the FAQ of holiday questions - yes it was lovely, the sun shone, the beaches were white, I ate a lot of fried fish and drank red wine and slept for 10 hours every day.

But to be completely honest: I have felt a little lost when it comes to this blog lately. There are a lot of things going on in my life right now (sounds super serious, but it's actually mostly boring shit like work and appointments and stuff.) and I don't feel like sharing too much of that on this blog. And when I come home in the evenings, I usually just want to put on elastic sweatpants and eat pizza in front of the tv. Being creative is too exhausting right now.

This doesn't mean that I don't want to blog anymore, it simply means that I won't pressure myself into writing an entry every single day. Maybe there will be just one every week, maybe two, maybe 5 on a single day if I feel like it. We'll see what the future holds...

Anyways, I hope you'll still hang around to enjoy stupid shit from the internet. Next up will be my holiday pictures and also videos of puppies and small children doing adorable things. Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment