8/05/2014

I was scared of dentists and the dark, I was scared of pretty girls and starting conversations,

MUSIC UPDATE! Whoohoo, so much music to show you. Man alive, after months of not finding anything new I love to listen to, here are finally, finally some new tunes to spice up your summer afternoons...




George Ezra - Budapest

Imagine my suprise, when I found out that George Ezra was not a bearded, 30-year-old hipster from Brooklyn but apparently a 12-year-old from good ol' Britannia. Either way, I love this song.





Marteria - Welt der Wunder

I was at one of his shows last weekend and am still pretty much completely fucked up (in a good way). I've rarely ever sweated so much during a concert. Seriously, it was disgusting. Awesomely disgusting! (Oh, yeah, and he's not exactly hard on the eyes either...)





Vance Joy - Riptide

Currently the best song my radio station (well, the radio station where I work as a trainee..) plays. Also: Men of this world - you can never go wrong with playing the ukulele. There isn't a woman in the world who doesn't immediately take off her pants when you start to play! Seriously!





Alabama Shakes - I found you

Play that song for me while I'm doing the dishes and you will find I easily and immediately transform into a very weird version of Janis Joplin (and that's saying something!).

1 comment:

  1. dear,
    all mens/womens
    The key to starting a career in music and becoming successful is finding a great mentor who has already reached the highest level of success in the music industry. Read this article to learn how to find one for yourself.
    To learn more about it see: Live DJ

    ReplyDelete