7/03/2014

Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!


http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-xKgOs27AlAw/UaC9fBhhl8I/AAAAAAAAAB0/w7rrWEWaAgU/s1600/l-244.png
 
I can't believe that this blog is actually more than a year old and we haven't yet had an entire Harry Potter Nerd Post? What the hell was I thinking? I mean, really! I am the massivest, craziest, bonkerest Potterhead in all the land! I bought a chocolate frog last week, for crying out loud! (And I might even think about naming my firstborn after a character in the books. Don't tell anyone, or there probably won't be any firstborn...)

Alright, let's kick this off the right way and sort you into houses first. Here's the official Sorting Hat Quiz from the Pottermore website. If you don't want to sign up (Stupid Muggle!), take it here.

All good and sorted? Well, then let's all watch Daniel Radcliffe sorting celebrities into houses for a bit.




I have to admit, I didn't really like the films that much (it got so much better, when Daniel Radcliffe got so much hotter, after the 5th film or so..) but there are some awesome things about the films. For example, that Ian Brown from the Stone Roses randomly sits in the background reading a book by Stephen Hawking. I mean, hello brilliant pop culture references! (In case you are under 25 - this is Ian Brown.)


http://www.buzzfeed.com/ariellecalderon/harry-potter-jokes-even-muggles-will-appreciate


Also - even though I really don't like theme parks - I need to go to Orlando Florida and visit the Harry Potter thing. Mostly for the gift shop, if I'm really honest... (Ravenclaw Quidditch sweater, here I come...). But also for the film sets in that park. I mean, look at that stuff!


Being a massive fan girl with a tattoo wishlist, this definitely has crossed my mind as well...


http://www.buzzfeed.com/ariellecalderon/harry-potter-jokes-even-muggles-will-appreciate

And we also need some Harry Potter themed humor, so here you go.


And we'll end all of this, with the GREATEST PIECE OF RAP MUSIC EVER WRITTEN! (Jimmy Fallon, you little fucking genius!)




Ah yes, and if you ever wonder what to get me for my birthday - this will do!



(click pictures for source)

No comments:

Post a Comment