7/01/2014

Juli's Glorious Pasta



My lovely colleague Juli invited me to dinner a few weeks back, and she served a brilliant pasta dish, that I have recreated at least once a week since then. Even though I have always hated zucchini (and wasn't that excited, when I at first saw she was putting it into the dinner she was making...) this is probably the best possible way to prepare it.

So, I know there hasn't been a lot of food on this blog, mostly because I am way too tired after work to really put an effort into any sort of cooking activities. But this pasta is the golden, glorious exception from the rule. Here we go:


Juli's Glorious Pasta

You need:
2 cloves of garlic
1 zucchini
cocktail tomatoes
1 pack of bacon
parmesan cheese
white wine
cream cheese
spaghetti

Cut the bacon into stripes, put it into a frying pan with the garlic and a tiny bit of olive oil. Sauté the whole shit and then put the cut up zucchini into the pan as well. Add the cut up tomatoes and drown the entire shabang in white wine. Put the spaghetti into boiling water. Shortly before they are done, add a few spoonfulls of cream cheese to the zucchini-bacon-tomato-thingy (the zucchini bits should be soft at this point.). Put the sauce generously (!) on the spaghetti and sprinkle generously (!) with parmesan.

Et voilĂ ! Cheesy, gooey, creamy goodness!

No comments:

Post a Comment