6/21/2014

5 things from the internet



Haha, and here I thought I would blog daily. God, I seriously am the worst. Sorry about that. Anyways, I usually don't blog on weekends, but I needed to do something about my bad conscience. So, it's time for 5 funnies that I found on the internet. Enjoy and have a lovely weekend!


1. May I please, please, pleeeease move in with these guys? They are British, they are very cute and when surprised with a room full of balloons, they say "Holy fucksticks!", which is what I will say at any given opportunity now.





2. Okay, so this is actually a pretty long article. It's about Tom Cruise and how the internet has destroyed his career. I strongly dislike Tom Cruise, but man alive this was an interesting read!


3. Jennifer Lawrence. Jimmy Fallon. Jelloshots and J.Lo. This video has it all.





4. This had me peeing a little. Mostly because I hate Lana's guts, but also because of the sentence "My pussy tastes like Pepsi."





5. This dog. Gets it. Much hearts and stuff.






Alright, so I feel really bad for blogging so lousily (lovely word.) and so you'll get one extra. The man that can fill up my tearducts like no other...




(click picture for source)

No comments:

Post a Comment