5/14/2014

Things that never fail to cheer me up

There are a few things in this world, that - without a fail - always, always make me laugh. Like - really loud and with my mouth open, and then food falls out and everyone thinks I'm superdisgusting.

Since it is Wednesday and still not Friday, and everyone might need a little pick-me-up, I thought I would share these foolproof-funnies with you.

1. The Hungarian Phrasebook



Hands down the funniest sketch Monty Python ever made. "My hovercraft is full of eels!" is a sentence appropriate for any social situation!

2. This. Every time.



3. The Chandler Bing Song



Could this be any funnier?! (Fair warning: Once in your head, you'll never ever get it out again!)


4. People having a particularly bad day.


5. And if nothing else helps: Daniel Radcliffe saying "Count my balls!" to Jimmy Fallon, pretty much does the trick!

No comments:

Post a Comment