5/12/2014

Hey sheep, what the fuck are you doin' out here by yourself?

http://www.joblo.com/newsimages1/lilyhammer.jpg

A friend of mine recently got me hooked on a spectacularly funny show from Netflix. It's called Lilyhammer, it's an American-Norwegian co-production and it's hilarious! (And since my friends have started to throw things at me, as soon as I mention this show, I have to use this blog as a platform to do so...)

It starrs Steven van Zandt as Frank "The Fixer" - a Mafia boss from New York, who gets into the witness protection programme and emigrates to Norway to start fresh. Of course he gets into new trouble the second he arrives, which is very, very funny in a very witty way. I don't want to spoil it for you by telling you too much, so just go watch it and thank me later!




(click picture for source)

No comments:

Post a Comment