4/25/2014

I'm a professional cynic, but my heart's not in it.


Oh man, have I been a lousy blogger this week, or what?! So sorry about that, but there was work to do and beer to drink and people to meet. Now I'm off to visit my best friends over the weekend, but since my lovely new camera arrived yesterday, you will get to see a ton of nice pictures on Monday.

And to celebrate the general #TGIF-spirit of this wonderful day, here are a few things you need to check out over the weekend.


1. A documentary you need to see.



I watched this documentary about Blur on Wednesday. I've never been that big a fan (Oasis girl...) but now I kinda am. Also I had a really, really sad conversation about the documentary with our 20-year-old intern. "I watched this amazing Blur documentary last night!" - "What's Blur?!" -.-


2. A song you need to hear



Lovely, lovely Lykke Li has made a new album. And this is the first single. It's brilliant. The End.


3.  A show you definitinely need to watch



If you're not already completely hooked on Graham Norton, you really should get to it. He's a hero on the television screen and he also has really lovely guests on his show. Like Miranda Hart, the gentleman with the funky hairdo (apparently also a comedian) and Adele, who has the nastiest, loudest, bestest laugh of all times. Is it just me, or does anyone else really want to get drunk with her?

No comments:

Post a Comment