4/07/2014

And we'll collect the moments one by one // I guess that's how the future's done

This Saturday was my mum's birthday. So my little sister came all the way from Berlin to surprise her.



We got ourselves ready for the big day by trying on the ridiculous platform heels I bought last summer. We pretended to be the Spice Girls, which kinda helped...


Then we went to my mum's place to get everything ready. Only to discover, that she'd already done everything. Including weird 70's party food...


Our dog pretended to be starving.




After a while, the party was in full swing.


So much so, in fact, that this somehow happened.


Then I introduced some popular culture into my family. 

And when the grown-ups were drunk enough to tell everyone really embarassing stories about me as a child, I went home to welcome my girl Ella, who's staying with me until Wednesday. But that's a story for another day...

No comments:

Post a Comment