4/04/2014

5 things from the internet

http://vi.sualize.us/diana_finger_up_princess_diana_black_and_white_picture_Ai2A.html


It's Friday and officially my last day as an intern, so I'm gonna get a little bit shitfaced tonight. Only problem is, that it's my mum's birthday tomorrow and I have to be in tiptop-shape to meet the entire mishpuke... Jeez...

Anyways, here are some things I found on the internet and liked a lot. Here we go.


1. Children get to script a blind date and two actors act the whole thing out. I seriously want to go on a date like this...




2. Not strictly from the internet, more like on the internet (because I put it there...): A picture of me, interviewing Vegar Eggen Hedenstad. That happened, so..., yeah. My life's pretty alright right now...



3. One (very brave) woman tried out every food-based sex tips mentioned in Cosmopolitan. With mixed results. I cried laughing.

4. A little girl called Emma walks her horse. The horse is called Cinnamon. And Cinnamon and Emma are best buddies. Oh sorry, I think a bug flew into my eye. Excuse me for a second...




5. In case you haven't yet watched it - you really, really should! A whole first season to bingewatch! Do it, do it now!




(click picture for source)

No comments:

Post a Comment