3/04/2014

We dance to the beat of the continents shifting under our feet.



This last Friday I was out for the first time in over three months. To be perfectly honest, I have never really been a fan of going out that much. I'm more the type that owns two different pairs of fleece pyjamas and can quote movies and tv shows like nobody's business! (Did I mention I own a particularly comfy couch?!) But when your health prevents you from actually doing whatever the hell you want, you really miss the opportunity to get outside and interact with other human beings. Especially when they are as awesome as the ones I usually interact with!

So, in honour of my social resurrection, here is my best Spotify playlist of party music. Little fun fact: I also listen to it when I'm on my way to job interviews...

No comments:

Post a Comment