3/26/2014

Florence and the Washing Machine



DISCLAIMER: Guys, this is a fashion entry, so if you're a dude or you seriously couldn't care less, just go and have a beer and we'll talk real soon, mmkay? For all you others: AAAAHHH strappy sandals sunglasses dresses OMG OMG dresses make-up dresses sandals boys! Hooray!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally it came! My vision, my inspiration for the look I am going to rock this summer. Every spring I get a vision, like a weird superhero in a really bad television movie. I can see myself, sitting outside in the sunshine, my hair blowing in the mild summer wind, sunglass on my nose and wearing fabulous clothes. In my head I usually look a bit like Heidi Klum, but never mind that...

Now I finally had my summer-fashion-vision and apparently I am going for two things this summer: Becoming a Florence Welch lookalike and also going really 60s-Mod-Quadrophenia-girl.

Here are some items I seriously NEED to have. Like, right now. Anyone wanna help out a poor girl?











And my absolute favourite: Bubble-gum coloured platform heels. 84€ on Asos. Holy Moses, I really need those!


Ah, I also want everything out of the Zooey Deschanel for Tommy Hilfiger Collection. Just in case anyone was wondering...


And last but not least: I discovered Polyvore yesterday (a thousand years after everyone else, apparently...) and made a collage of really pretty things. Man, I love the internet.


Summer festival style 2014


Skater dress
€20 - karmaclothing.co.uk


Summer romper
€12 - inlovewithfashion.com


Rampage mid heel wedge sandals
€28 - macys.com


ASOS pink handbag
€27 - asos.com


Kate Spade magnetic jewelry
€35 - katespade.com


River Island plastic glasses
€16 - riverisland.com


River Island hat
€34 - riverisland.com

1 comment:

  1. I have a Speedqueen washing machine and I love it. We had a Bosh and hated it, less than 4 years after buying the Bosh we replaced it.

    ReplyDelete