3/20/2014

Festival life


Finally it's here, my best mate's festival Between the Beats. Yesterday, we've been busy getting everything ready and rolling and tonight the first few shows are happening. One of my alltime favourite band - The Rifles - will be performing and I couldn't be more excited! I am in full fan girl mode!


Here's a picture of me doing my thang (which is basically just pissing around on the internet and commenting every single thing we do on approximately 1294 social media platforms). Also, I'm the festival photographer. Woot woot! (Picture taken by the fabulous Maike, who also does our decoration stuff!)



And here's a video of us doing the stage decoration. Please imagine that song by Strauss from Space Odyssey as the glitter banner rises.

No comments:

Post a Comment