2/06/2014

SNL: The imaginary boyfriend edition

Man alive, I do love Saturday Night Live a lot! It's funny, it's witty, it's absurd, it's dirty and it had Kristen Wiig in it. And up to a certain point it was the home of comic geniuses like Tina Fey, Amy Poehler, Andy Samberg and so many more. It's where the Blues Brothers started. It's where history has been made for over 30 years now. And it's a playground for handsome young actors, who are all my imaginary boyfriends. For example...

...Daniel Radcliffe. (Although Severus Snape is the real hero in this sketch... Holy Moses, I almost weed myself!)




...Zac Efron. (We would have the most beautiful babies... If they look like him anyways...)




...again Zac Efron, being German. (Seriously, Zac, call me dude!)




...Justin Timberlake and Andy Samberg ("It's not gay if it's in a threeway, with some honey in the middle there's some leeway" may be the single greatest quote about a threesome ever!)





...James Franco. (By now you guys expect me to write something small in brackets, right?!)




... and Jack Black. (Please don't ask, it's a very, very long story...)





No comments:

Post a Comment