2/10/2014

Juicy Lucy.



It's official: I have become old. Oh so very old. How old, you ask? Well, on Friday, I bought myself a power juicer. And I got seriously psyched about it. This Saturday, I got up early, went to the market and bought some fancy vegetables and fruit, that I could then make juice out of. As I am writing these words, I am sipping a massive amount of beetroot juice. Which is delicious. And that's how old I am.



I have already found out that you can basically make juice out of anything. So far I have tried all available fruit (including melon and grapes), carrots, beetroots and parsley root. All superhealthy, all very delicious.



The decision to get really into juicing stuff came to me after I watched this documentary. It's completely bonkers and I would never go on a juice fast, but I found it fascinating nonetheless. Anyhoo, I'll get back to my new juicy hobby now (pun absolutely intended!) and if you happen to be in the area and want to get some fresh juice, please feel free to pop in. Because I will suffocate in this stuff. Seriously. I think, I might have a problem...


No comments:

Post a Comment