2/20/2014

I love you and I like you.

When I was six years old, I watched Star Wars for the first time. I wasn't the brightest child, so the story was way too complicated for me, but the one thing I really felt passionately about, was the blossoming romance between Luke and Leia. Yeah, I really thought those two were meant for each other and, boy, did the unveiling of their actual family status mess me up!

Still, I really have a thing for cute couples on the screen. When I got into Game of Thrones, someone had to explain to me what "shipping someone" meant. And I discovered that "shipping" fictional people was one of my favourite things to do in my free time (how pathetic do I come off here?!). So in honour of a fictional couple I only met last week, I will now give you my ultimate...

...TV Show Top 3 Cute Couples

3. Leslie Knope and Ben Wyatt from Parks&Recreation

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/21294_10151893473587598_1482451491_n.png
Because she's a weird genius and he's her elf king.

2. Miranda and Gary from Miranda

http://garyprestons.tumblr.com/post/41180193240

Because she is a complete disaster and so is he.




3. Jim and Pam from The Office


Seriously, I've never been that obsessed with a fictional couple before. I started watching the show a week ago and I am already somewhere in season 4....

No comments:

Post a Comment