1/30/2014

My January on Instagram

Since I am still ill (yeah, I know, tell me something new...) I haven't really done that much this last month. But I have surprisingly many Instagram pictures of stuff I apparently did do. Let's take a peak...


My month started the best way a month can start: With new episodes of Sherlock. Hysteria and screaming included!


My best friend and I made Bloomin' Onions for the first time. To use the technical term: Holy fuckadoodles!


I started my new internship at the radio. Where I get to walk around and ask people random questions. Fun. For me at least...


I drove up a mountain with my mum and our dog to take a walk in the snow...


 Afterwards, our dog and I decided to never leave the fireplace ever again...


 Right back to work with these lovelies.


Bought myself some superexpensive trainers. Love.


I took a walk and discovered that Spring had already sprung. 


 Made pasta carbonara from scratch. Not too shabby, my friends. Not too shabby...


First ever office selfie. I really am way more excited that I look in this picture. In my defense, it was Friday afternoon...


The one upside to my stupid neck-vertigo-shit-illness: I get to take long, hot baths. The red wine was my idea..


I treated my dog to some sour cream.


 And said hello to my mum's pony. That little bugger is exactly as old as I am and I have known him for 15 years now.


Finished my month with a long, sunny walk with a lovely companion, deep conversational topics and some sheep on the road side. Lovely!

So far, 2014 has been kinda alright. For February I want to shake this stupid neck thing, also I want some nice, red-wine soaked evenings and some romance. Ooow, and I some snow. Just to get it behind us already...

No comments:

Post a Comment