11/26/2013

Tell the president of the United States to make time.

http://www.allocine.fr/series/ficheserie-9522/photos/detail/?cmediafile=20036204

One of the things I love most about this blog, is that it gives me the opportunity to badger its readers to check out all the amazing stuff I discover. Like tv shows or music or books or everything to do with Ryan Gosling. Like this new show I started to watch this week. It doesn't have Ryan Gosling in it, and it's actually not new, it's already in its third season, but ermahgerd (!) it is addictive stuff!

Centering around Olivia Pope, a "crisis solver" who makes political scandals and other problems with the law disappear, there is a thousand other things going on at the same time. "Drama, love, insanity" as my mum likes to summarize films. The show is created by Shonda Rhimes, the genius behind ludicrous medical drama Grey's Anatomy and even-more-barking-mad medical drama Private Practice (that I stopped watching after the crazy junkie doctor found out she was pregnant with her dead junkie-boyfriend's baby, but uh-oh, the baby would be born without a brain due to crazy junkie-behaviour.).

Anyways, back to Scandal: You rarely watch a pilot episode, already biting your nails because of so much tension and exciting plot twists. And I can't really say anything else about the show, because I would probably end up giving good and exciting stuff away. So, just, please go and watch it. Definitely go and watch it! Preferably with some wine to calm your nerves! It's really good, I shit you not! 






(click picture for source)

3 comments:

  1. I totally agree. I'm at S02E13 and the tension is killing me… Yours, Dennis

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't get it, gørl. How can you watch new shows, when I repeatedly pointed out that you of all the tv junkies in my circle of friends, will LOVE "shameless" so hard that you will want to watch it over and over and over again...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, as soon as you finally give in and get completely obsessed with Parks&Rec, I will come around on the Shameless issue...

      Delete