11/01/2013

Not bad for a wooden horse.








I have to admit that I don't have a complete recollection of what happened on Wednesday night, but I remember that it was lovely! After a day of shopping in France with my mum and two chocolate eclairs on our way home (two each, just to be clear!) roughly 14 hand-picked people were swept into my sitting room to drink red wine and eat a lot of cheese.






And then things got a bit wild and really weird and somehow (and for the life of me, I can't really exactly say how) around 3am this happened. Probably my favourite picture of all times.





I also wondered whether this would be a a good idea for a party: Rent out wedding dresses to every party guest. Because everything immediately feels a bit more glamorous when you are in a wedding dress. And hold a light saber apparently....

On my actual birthday yesterday I didn't take a single picture. I only ate. Everything. Because it was the only way to keep that roaring monster inside my skull quiet. And then my parents took my out for dinner. And I ate some more. Nice!

A big thank you to everyone who came and partied a bit with an old gal like me. Also muchas gracias for all the birthday wishes, mails, texts, letters, postcards and packages that arrived. I drank a massive amount of champagne to you all!


I borrowed a few pictures from the lovely geenelli. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment