10/17/2013

With a little help from my friends.



I might already have advised you all to listen to a fantastic band called Spring Offensive, and because "Groundhog Day" is one of my favourite movies and I am generally fond of being stubborn I will repeat myself once more (and possibly a few more times after that). Let's listen to this song for instance:





Right, now that we have established that they are awesome and deserve to become enormously famous, let's all take a minute (and our credit cards) and actually help making that happen. The band are currently trying to release their first album and they need a little cashish to get the whole thing rolling. So they are selling a lot of awesome stuff on Pledgemusic. Like the actual album on CD or vinyl (signed by the band), shirts, totes, gorgeous prints, handmade cassette tapes, a homemade dinner by the band, intimate acoustic shows or a kidnapping (for the weirdos amongst you)...

I would strongly advise (read: command) you to pledge on some of their stuff and make this album happen. Go and do it here, also check out the band's Facebook page and their homepage.

Awesomeness.

No comments:

Post a Comment