10/28/2013

Wake up, go out again, repeat!



This week will be a particularly busy one. It will start with a Monday filled with power lunch, appointments, stupid paper work that needs to be done and a telephone interview I will be conducting, continues with a Tuesday spent at my old job at the record shop, a Wednesday shopping trip in France with my mum and a tiny pre-birthday-party in the evening, a Thursday that is my birthday (yay!) and it all ends with a long weekend (Friday is a holiday!) hopefully full of going out and having fun as an old 27 year old. Needless to say I am really excited!




In other news: I have now replenished my stock of supernerdy party garlands in my Etsy shop, so have a look and see if there is anything you would like to have hanging on your wall.

And now let's kick of this awesome week with my favourite song to sing in the shower. Unfortunately is has one of the most ridiculous music videos ever produced. Enjoy!





(click picture for source)

No comments:

Post a Comment