10/08/2013

this is the new shit.



Being handy with a photo camera has its perks, but usually only for your friends. You have tons of good pictures of them but not a single one of yourself (apart from instagram selfies, but you can't put those on a CV, can ya'?!). 
Yesterday I used the self-timer on my camera to take some new pictures for my applications. Since I quit my internship this week (numerous reasons and all too private to share on this blog), I need to find something else and quick. If any of you wonder: The dress is from Primark and was about nine Euros. Win! Also: notice how perfectly I conceal every last one of my tattoos in this shot?! I could work at a bank people! (Actually I really couldn't...) Or marry Prince Harry!

In other news: on the right hand side of this blog, you can now look for blog entries filed after categories. I also picked out some of the most popular entries, which you can find above. And, of course, you can use the search field, if you look for something really specific.

Now let's kick this grey grey Tuesday in its butt and listen to some music.

No comments:

Post a Comment