10/01/2013

Marley's Majestic Munch Monstrosity


Sometimes when I am baking, I get caught by a stroke of genius. Usually, this involves a thought like "Yes, I think I might quite like a bit more butter in that!" or "Yes, caramel and chocolate sauce would both go nicely on this!" and sometimes, I get one blasting supermegaextra amount of weird baking boldness and I create something truly awesome. Like the creation I whipped up on Thursday, after my colleague said "Why decide between cupcakes and brownies? Can't you just make a brownie cupcake?!".

I call it Marley's Majestic Munch Monstrosity, because I firmly believe that old Bobby M. would have added me to his permanent entourage, had I ever handed him one of these cupcakes when he had to deal with weed-induced munchies.

It is a dark chocolate cupcake with a cheesecake centre (!), topped with melted dark chocolate, chocolate chips, copped walnuts and mini marshmallows, topped with homemade caramel sauce. Any questions?!

No comments:

Post a Comment