9/26/2013

Cupcake recipes and boys.

A few days ago, I asked one of my friends what kind of stuff she would like to see more of, when she read this blog. "You could reveal your cupcake recipes!" she said. "And, you know, pictures of cute boys...".
Although I was flattered (and amused. Hell will freeze over before I reveal these recipes!), I was also a little perturbed by the frugalness of her requests. Cupcake recipes and cute boys? Really? Is that what you people want to see here?

So, I'm putting it out there: What kind of stuff do you want to see on this blog? Serious stuff? Funny stuff? Youtube clips of farting animals? I will try and cater to your every need! And until then - here are some pictures of really very cute boys. You're welcome!









(click the pictures for source)

No comments:

Post a Comment