7/07/2013

If you don't like my peaches, don't you shake my tree, get out of my orchard and leave my peaches be.

A few weeks ago, I discovered the wonderful, amazing, brilliant etc. Doc Watson. Now I refuse to listen to anything else. Because his music is perfection and it's exactly what a lovely summer day sounds like. And when Ella and I listened to his songs, on a warm Swedish summer day, lying in the garden and drinking pink lemonade, we started to fantasize about owning a farm in Alabama and riding around on horses, wearing leather chaps and taking care of our kettle (which sounds weird now, but it was actually an awesome fantasy!)
Doc Watson - I do love you very dearly.





I also composed a little list of my personal Doc Watson favourites on Spotify, to get you in the mood as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment