6/16/2013

5 things I liked this week

Since I am lying in bed with a sore throat and there won't be that much Stockholm action for me today, I have collected a few fun things I liked this week, for you lot to enjoy. That's how nice and altogether altruistic I am today.

1. 14 Life Lessons from an awesome interview with Kanye West. I would pay money to be in this guy's head for just one day. I reckon it is C-R-A-Z-Y in there...


2. Kristen Wiig being weird and a little disgusting. ♥


SNL - Dooneese (Kristen Wiig) from Kane Blacklock on Vimeo.


3. Portraits of Grandmas and their cuisine from around the world. Awesome pictures by Gabriele Galimberti.


4.  Really interesting project to end gendered book covers. To be completely honest, I hadn't even noticed that there was such a thing as a gendered book cover...

5. Brilliant parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment