5/21/2013

You'd be m'lady.

(picture taken from here)

Jesus Christ, I apologise for the complete radio silence for the past few days. There was simply no time to blog, what with all the lying around, overeating and trying to ignore the winter-y weather outside. Also, I have become severely obsessed with a fictional man, so my real life has kinda been deadlocked.

I already mentioned that I'm watching Game of Thrones, right? Well, after a brief infatuation with Jon Snow, I have now locked my eyes on Gendry, the blacksmith and bastard son to the chubby king that was killed by a wild boar in the first season. It took me a while to not see Chris from 'Skins' everytime he appeared in the shot, but now I'm a giant, hysteric fan (think Beatles fan, circa 1965...) and a firm believer that Gendry is the rightful heir to the Iron Throne. Also - he looks crazy hot without his shirt on. His sex scene in the last episode was so racy, I had to pour myself a glass of red to calm down. And there is still the slightest of possibilities he might get it on with Arya, when she finally grows up.
 

So, now you know what I've been up to, and I advise you all to go and visit this fabulous tumblr (where I also got the gif above...). Tomorrow we'll be back to normal blogging, without obsessing about completely fictional guys and what not...

1 comment:

  1. Did you know that you can earn money by locking special pages of your blog or site?
    Simply open an account on Mgcash and embed their content locking plug-in.

    ReplyDelete