5/22/2013

Le grand prix d'eurovision de la chanson


Last Saturday was Eurovision Saturday, so I had some people (and a dog) over at my place, to celebrate this colourful event with booze and meat balls. We had such a ridiculous amount of food, that we basically just lay very still and digested, while we discussed the various acts that 'performed' during the show. Unfortunately, I forgot to get my camera out, but here are some grainy instagram pictures (some of which I have borrowed from my attending friends...).



My friend and editor Caro also wrote a very funny live ticker during the show, which you can read here (in German).

Also, there is a great Eurovision drinking game, that we didn't play, since we were so full, we would probably have thrown up immediately. But next year, maybe...




No comments:

Post a Comment