5/28/2013

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a packof cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses. Hit it!


So, now I am going to let you all in on a secret. I have been knowing for a while and most of my friends have been knowing, so it's not a real secret, but it's "secret-ish", so let's all just go with it, alright?!
This time next week, I will be in Sweden. I will be there for the entire month, to hang out with my friends there and go on festivals and take pictures and blog about something else than my boring daily life at home. I will be staying at a friend's place, or - to be more specific - I will rent a room in the same house where she rents one.
So after I attend my friend Cohen's wedding this weekend, I will take the car to Kiel, where I will board a ferry to Gothenburg from where I will go on a little roadtrip to Stockholm. I have already booked the ferry, cleaned the car, convinced my little sister to babysit my appartment and made about 6 playlists for the long, long drive.
From Friday on, I will try to keep you updated and try to check in on the blog as much as I can, as soon as I have a decent internet connection. Until then, I will leave you with the perfect roadtrip song and a cheery "SAYONARA, BITCHES!"




No comments:

Post a Comment