5/02/2013

Humphrey



It may sound stupid, but to me, a car means freedom. Having the possibility to just get into your car and drive away. To the seaside. Or anywhere else. Nobody can tell you where to go, you don't have to watch a bus schedule or sit in a train with people you want to shoot after 2 minutes.
For the last 5 years I didn't have a car, because I lived in the middle of town and you don't really need one there to be honest. But nevertheless, this week, I scraped together some of my money and I bought myself a car, because this summer I want to go on a lot of adventures.
May I introduce to you - Humprey Bogart! My cars always have names, and this one is so small, he needed to be christened Humphrey. I have the feeling we are going to be really good friends...

No comments:

Post a Comment