1. This brilliant article about NBA player Jason Collins, who recently came out as a gay man. I actually can't believe that we still live in a world in which it's an issue with whom you choose to sleep, but I applaud this brave, intelligent man for choosing to come out to the public. I really hope he inspires others to do the same.
2. Going for a two-hour walk through the woods with this lot.
3. Discovering this kid from Luxembourg, who reviews energy drinks. Epic!
4. Having asparagus for the first time this year. The season of smelly pee-pee is upon us...
5. Discovering this list of middle-class problems on Twitter. "A swan just spat in our salsa."