4/27/2013

When life gives you lemonade, make lemons. Life will be all like WHAAT?!


Last summer I was on holiday in Hungary with my family. One of the best things with going to restaurants there, was that if you ordered "lemonade", you got a ridiculously large glass of selfmade orange lemonade, that usually knocked your socks off. This week it was 25 degrees outside, so I recreated this fabulous drinking experience at home. It was a success!

All you need is a litre of soda, sugar (I boiled 250ml of water with 3-5 tablespoons of sugar, until it had dissolved completely), an orange and a lemon, both sliced up neatly, and some mint leaves. I threw everything together in a large bowl and put some ice into it. Drinking perfection! I'll try a version with pomegranate and one with watermelon next, I think. Or strawberries. Or peach...

No comments:

Post a Comment