4/17/2013

9 to 5

Being basically done with university and working a few jobs at once instead of a single, proper one, has certain perks. True, I don't have any plan where I am going to be in about 6 months or what I am going to do in a year, but instead I get to do a lot of very exciting things and I often even got paid for doing them...



...having a beer with Wallis Bird for example...



...or visiting a cheese cake bakery...



...or being the baker myself, and making a ton of cupcakes for a shop opening...



...or being in the stage pit, waiting for a show to start...



...or being the only one who does not have to stand in line to congratulate the happy couple...



...or finding out how books are made...



...or being stared at by a particularly handsome man...



...or having a press pass around your neck...



...or attending a backstage party and having Mr. Mumford run into you (eeeek!)...



...or having nice young men wave at you...



...or seeing your photographs all lined up neatly...



...and just yesterday, I had the opportunity to see my hometown from a completely other angle...

...makes me think, I actually have it pretty great right now.



No comments:

Post a Comment