3/16/2013

Pinterest - the crystal meth of the internet


Since I got my Ipad, I have become seriously addicted to Pinterest. For those of you who don’t know what Pinterest is: It’s an online community, where you can create pin boards with pictures you like. It’s like a giant scrapbook, but without glue on your fingertips and pieces of paper on your floor. Whenever you see something online you can “pin” it and collect pictures and photographs that inspire you. You can also browse the pinterest boards of other people and see what they “pinned”. Since there is an infinite number of pictures on the internet, this is a time consuming nightmare! You can waste hours with collecting pictures of pretty chocolate cakes or black and white shots of a young Clint Eastwood.
To get you hooked as well, I picked out some of my favourites this month. Enjoy!


All the pictures are taken from my various Pinterest boards. You can visit me on Pinterest and see the rest of my collected pictures here.

Have a beautiful weekend! 

2 comments: