3/31/2013

Lend me your ears and I'll sing you a song and I'll try not to sing out of key.

Since I didn't have the best of weeks, I decided to go to Stuttgart last thursday, to hang out with two of my best friends. Most of my friends moved away last year, so I have to drive around the country to visit them from time to time. This time, I only had to take a train to Stuttgart, which is about two hours away. Since Friday was a holiday, we had a very relaxed day with nothing to do. I took some pictures along the way...


We got up pretty late and made some breakfast. See that goat cheese? I ate it. Basically all of it.


We got ourselves ready for the day (I bought the pink jeans shorts the day before, when my girl and me ransacked the new Primark store that opened in Karlsruhe a few months ago.).


Here are my hosts. Lovely as always.


The sun was only peaking out every now and then,


but we were brave and walked on.


We saw patches of grass devoted to crocus....


...camels...


...and llamas.


We walked over impressive bridges...


...and when it got too cold, we found a lovely café and had ourselves some ridiculously tasty apple pie.

Then we walked back home and spent the rest of the day lying on the couch, watching films, ordering chinese food and sleeping.
My friends are just as lazy as me. That's basically why I love them so much.

1 comment:

  1. Sieht nach einem tollen Tag aus. Und Ziegenkäse geht bei mir auch immer - in Unmengen. ;) LG und frohe Ostern, Lidia

    ReplyDelete