3/30/2013

I'm your biggest fan, I'll follow you until you love me, papa-paparazzi.


As some of you might know, I take pictures at concerts. I always wanted to do this, because I love music and I love taking pictures and two brilliant things usually make one supermegaextrabrilliant thing. Like in this case. The rush you get, when the lights go out, the band gets on stage, the crowd starts screaming and the throng of photographers on side of the stage gets lead into the photo pit in front of the stage, is incomparable to anything I have ever experienced in my life. In this very second you don't want to be anywhere else ever again!
Last year I even had a miniature exhibition with my pictures at a beautiful shop called Take Care in my hometown. I wrote about it here.
Today I'm going to show some of my favourite pictures I took. I can't wait for festival season to arrive...










No comments:

Post a Comment